Shaping leadership on an equal level
Communicative leadership has emerged in times of social media and loss of trust in business and empowers you to deal with these phenomena. Communicative leadership relies on clear KPIs with which success can be measured. It relies on the best possible involvement of all internal and external stakeholders and thus makes your team more resilient and crisis-proof.
You lead a team and want to set new impulses for better performance for yourself and your team, proactively shape change and achieve more success in implementing the company strategy with your team. To do this you should:
- learn and be able to apply the elements of communicative leadership
- strengthen your credibility as a leader through better information
- strategically use dialogue with staff and other stakeholders
- enable and empower your team
- achieve better team performance and be willing to give up power to do so.