The contractual partner of the customer is ORVIETO ACADEMY for Communicative Leadership GmbH & Co. KG, legally represented by Emilio Galli Zugaro and Tina Hunstein-Glasl, Prinzregentenstr. 54, 80538 Munich, Germany.
Place of performance
The place of performance for all obligations of the ORVIETO ACADEMY for Communicative Leadership arising from this contract shall be Munich.
Seminar booking & seminar fees
- Direct booking of the seminar is possible by e-mail, fax or post. Registrations will be considered according to the order in which they are received.
- The seminar fees plus VAT will be invoiced before the seminar begins and are due immediately after invoicing. The participation fee includes (unless otherwise stated) attendance at the seminar, seminar documentation, lunch together and small catering during the seminar (drinks and snacks).
- The contents of the workshop correspond to those of the seminar announcement and programme. We reserve the right to make changes at short notice.
Cancellation & Change
- Seminar participants may cancel booked seminars. Cancellation must be made in writing by letter, fax or e-mail and is possible free of charge up to 14 days before the start of the seminar. Instead of the booked participant, it is possible to name a substitute at any time.
- We expressly reserve the right to cancel training courses (e.g. if the number of participants is too low, a lecturer is unable to attend, force majeure or similar reasons). Should a cancellation occur in exceptional cases, we will immediately refund any participant fees already paid.
Working documents & copyright
- For our seminars, we publish accompanying working documents which, in addition to systematic presentations, also contain references to important literature. The trainers are not liable for the content of the seminar presentations or the accompanying working documents, unless the trainers are guilty of intent or gross negligence.
- The working documents handed out in the training sessions are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, electronically processed, published or passed on to third parties – not even in part – without the consent of the trainers.